Skip to main content
- Grades - Our district is using an online grade book program that allows you continuous access to your student's scores. Grades are posted on a regular basis, and you can use this feature to chart your child's progress. You may obtain your personal access information by contacting the school office.
- Student Online Participation - Teacher expectations for Internet and computer use within our classroom.
- Guest Information - Find out about our school and town.
The following educational resources are provided by external (non-school district) hosts, as a service to our classroom.
- epals - This online community provides a safe place for student e-mail on collaborative class projects worldwide. Students must have parent permission before their teacher can create their password protected student account.
- State Benchmarks - This link will open a new window for the Oregon Department of Education (ODE) page where you may search for State Standards based on your input (content area and grade level). See what your child should be learning at this age, or any other.